About Life is...
- Free 8 week interactive course
- Held on a Tuesday evening @ 6.30 pm
- At our hall @ 38 Ridley Street Charlestown
- Starts again in 2020 (contact us using details provided below)
- Free light dinner provided
About Life is a series exploring the fundamental questions of Christianity. Our aim is to allow you to ask questions, learn about the Bible and how to make the most of life. The course last for 8 weeks and each session includes a free dinner, a 30 minute presentation and plenty of time for questions and discussion over coffee and cake.
Each session we will deal with a different question, such as:
- Does God really exist?
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- How can I make the most of my life?
- How can I resist temptation and sin?
Bookings are helpful for catering purposes so please contact us...
CLICK HERE if you would like to receive more information on the "about life" program or if are ready to make a booking or send a text message to 0421 752 491